Cookies. Fresh, delicious cookies. What's not to love?
A sudden whirlwind of inspiration led us to bake a batch of Almond and Chocolate Chip Cookies, and wow! We are in heaven now.
We added a bit of Ossoro's Milk Magic - a unique flavour that contains vanilla, almond extract, butter, milk and other wonderful things that add a whole new dimension to cookies.
If you are as fond of cookies as we are, get baking with Ossoro's Milk Magic!!
Flour 320 gms
Butter 225 gms
Brown sugar 170 gms
Castor sugar 170 gms
Almonds (roughly ground) 100gms
Eggs 2 (beaten)
Chocolate chips 350gms
Salt 1 tsp
Baking soda 1 tsp
Milk magic flavor 1 tsp
1. Mix powdered sugar with softened butter and whisk till they form a uniform consistency.
2. Add beaten eggs to the mix and whisk thoroughly.
3. Add milk magic essence.
4. Combine salt, flour and baking soda and sift on to the mixture.
5. Add coarsely ground almonds to the mix and fold.
6. Finally add chocolate chips to the batter till they are uniformly mixed and spread.
(Optional - cover the bowl containing the cookie dough using a clingwrap and refrigerate for 30min)
7. On a baking tray, line the cookie dough in small fist sized balls over a non greased baking sheet.
8. Flatten the dough in the middle till they're uniformly spread to size of a cookie.
9. Bake at 175 degrees for 15-20 min